THIS DATABASE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL CRWDFNDR BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
This database is provided ‘as-is’, meaning that any liability and any responsibility rests at the user of the database. Eagl cannot be held liable for any consequence of using the database. This is the the first and most important rule and should be treated carefully. Using this database and its information is at one’s own risk. We would now like to go over some more detailed terms of usage, to safeguard the database integrity and durability.
Using the Database:
- This database may only be used for academic, non-commercial purposes. It is strictly prohibited to use this database for anything different. If one wants to use this database for any other purpose, permission has to be asked first by mailing a proposal to email@example.com.
- Using this database for non-private usage, for example for publishing a paper, proper attribution or referencing is required.
- This database can be taken down at any point in time, without prior warning, to comply with requests from the collected crowdfunding projects’ owner(s).
- Leaving an e-mail address is required to be notified about changes to the database or sending out important notices about the database and as a way of verification.
- Eagl and all of its affiliates can never be held liable for any of the consequences of using the database.
- The data in this dataset is bundled by Eagl, but remains the property of its creators and kickstarter.com.